Old September 1st 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David David is offline

Default Anyone used Superspice simulator ?

Thanks. That software does the trick. My results are now similar with
the text example.

I downloaded the program and managed to get it running immediately
without documentation. Just need to figure out how to
load the S parameter file for my device now instead of preselecting one
of the models they give in the list.

wrote:
You might want to consider using LTSpice. Oscillators are documented
and the forum support on the Yahoo group is top notch. The program is
available from Linear Technology as a free download (with regular
updates).

URL is:
http://www.linear.com/company/software.jsp

Good luck - Roger