Old August 31st 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
L. L. is offline

Default troling right along

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

indeed these are the same people that claim they can read CW under
poor condcitions where sruely a chartacer gts lost now and then
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Unlike you morkie, the people I communicate with on CW can put
together a coherent sentence which makes it rather easy to fill in a
missed character or two.

Yeah, really! Sheeesh............ Just because they do CW doesn't mean they
misspell. Conditions are one thing - **** poor spelling is another. Just
because the brain is "supposed" to be able to decipher codes and some
sentences even if misspelled, doesn't give you (Morkie) the absolute right
to act like an asshole and keep typing stupid ****. Maybe it is Morkie who
can't comprehend what they're saying. HELL - he can't spell to start with.
At least that is what I've gotten from all the examples I've seen. How did
you EVER pass the tests?

If you spelled like that all through your eh - learning years, I'm willing
to bet you bombed in school. Between what I've seen in the news group(s) and
on your web site - wow! Use a damned spell checker. At least that "effort"
will make you appear "a" little brighter. Oopps, I forgot, you (Morkie)
don't know what "effort" is. You remind me of the dork in Rec.Antique Radio
and Phono - always being a pain in the ass to people. He hardly ever makes
any sense - even if he does spell correctly, which in this case, I'll give
HIM credit for at least that - spelling correctly.

L.