Old September 1st 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default do you really want to save ham radio?

wrote in :

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
groups.com:

an old friend wrote:

one class, all frequencies

I hate that idea.

I'm a 20wpm Extra and I don't want to share my sub-bands with retards.

yep there at least you come out and admit

you are ONLY interested in your own selfish interets

You can join the hams Mark, but if you can't pass the exams all you get is
cell phones and CB. If I couldn't have passed the exams, that's all I
would get too. Radio spectrum is a priviledge, not a right.

Too many lowlife's think they should have a right to the spectrum without
having to work for the priviledges. Your goofy ass is one of them.

SC