Old September 1st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW..., would Robesin still be an idiot?

From: on Wed, Aug 30 2006 4:48 am

wrote:
On 29 Aug 2006 16:21:38 -0700, wrote:
wrote:
Woody wrote:

Since I don't know this Robitussin guy, I really can't say anything in reply
to this post....
rb

All you have to do (if you've got about 8 hours to spare) is go
through Google archives since before they bought it from
DejaNews several years ago. "Robitussin" has thousands of
postings in the same venal manner he continues to use...
especially his self-promotion as heroic USMC veteran which
he has never, ever proved through any third-party references,
digitized documents, or much of anything else other than his
own AOL home page and self-description on QRZ.

He is clearly into his own fantasy of imagined superpowers
without the aid of Stan Lee.

There's some real gems in there.

Lawsuits. Robeson sues people, or at least he says he does. In his
last lawsuit, he got an Upper Peninsula attorney gratis, then made
comments on who his free attorney's wife might be sleeping with.
Meanwhile, the person he is suing has yet to be served.

acrualywaiti ng now for 5 different lawsuits from steve

Five??? What are they for?

Class A uniforms for when Stebie joins the CAP Judge Advocate
General's office and goes on TV. :-)

The CAP has a JAG? I think robesin just likes to collect suits.

I'm going to have to find an organization chart and locate the JAG's
office.

"Bricks through windows, slashed tires, terrorized wives." These are
bad things that happen to people who shoot their mouths off, as some
people have been told they do. Mind you, Robesin isn't the one
throwing bricks, slashing tires, or terrorizing wives. "Other people"
do this sort of stuff.

his other selves perhaps

I wonder if they've all manifested themselves on RRAP, or if there are
others for situations at work, at home, on vacation, when in CAP
uniform....

Oh, wow, what a thought! Major Dud could have his very own
newsgroup featuring all his personnae! :-)

Sgt York-Robesin and Chesty Puller-Robesin. And probably Sgt
Schultz-Robesin from Hogan's Heroes, and Corporal Agarn-Robesin from
F-Troop.

Then there's Walter Mitty-Robesin from fiction.

"Dialing..." On Robesin's personal authority as a male nurse and
failed Marine, he can make a phone call anywhere in the USA and have
you picked up on his say so. Really.

yep whow much safer we are for him

Mmmmm. I don't think it works that way. Now if it were a reverse
911....

Hey! Rebolutionary! 911 operators call Him! :-)

He knows everything. But he'll never get the call.

He taught the 911 Ops that there's a dash between the digits, i.e.,
9-1-1, and they can't find the dash on th{i]er dialpads, even in
reverse.

"PUTZ, Putz, putz" Disagree with Robesin and you are a penis with a
yiddish accent.

and then he dinies he makes sexauly based insults

Anyone whose read his posts for 5 minutes knows that's a lie.

Absolutely true. 'Robitussin' probably has an empty sex
life and takes out his frustrations on everyone else.
Something on the order of Saddam Hussein now...and about
as Yiddish as Hussein... :-)

Queezay and Oooday had a rape room. Don't know if Saddam participated.

Perhaps if robesin had been captured on one of his seven hostile forays
behind enemy lines, we might have known the truth about Saddam.

"PEDOPHILE, Pedophile, pedophile" If you disagree with Robesin and you
give of your time to a youth group, you are a pervert.

or just breath air (witness Tood Hans and Myself)

"HOMO, Homo, homo" Disagree with Robesin and you are queer, with lots
and lots of inuendo.
that is you todd Han and scores of others

Everybody's gay.

...but morsemen aren't happy. :-(

It's not the Gay 90's anymore. But maybe before the 1st decade of the
new millenium lets out, we'll have a decision from the FCC.

Robesin is a national hero, taking part in seven hostile actions as a
Marine. Yet, his only overseas assignment is Okinawa. Never been
injured, but discharged after only 18 years. Says he's retired. Says
he's disabled. Says it's not medical. Says he has been rehabilitated
by the VA. "Ask the VA."

well I he=ard the army in wirtiing today They afrim the existance of
my old unit

Robesin has given so many mixed messages over the conditions of his
"discharge" that no one be;lieves him any longer.

At this stage of his fraudulent claims, without ever having
presented ANY third-party references or documents or even
personal photographs, he is caught up in his own conundrum.

The sad thing is, even if he were to finally tell the truth no one
would believe him.

If Robeson comes clean and ever shows any documentation now,
he is in for tons of remarks of his past claims that he can
never weasel out of, not even with the gratuitous personal
insults he normally uses against challengers.

And so, robesin can never come clean. He will go to his grave with
lies heaped up, pushing up the daisies.

If Robeson continues on his fraudulent claims, then he is
only repeating his present behavior, convincing no one, and
building only his own warped fantasy. The rest of us will be
stuck with his personal blog output.

We know better. We are stuck with nothing, the nothing that is
robesin.

Robesin got back into uniform as a Tennessee State Guard "officer" of
some kind. Very short lived career.

maybe that gruop held him to professional stanards unlike CAP

Yikes!!!

The duties of the Tennessee STATE Guard (not affiliated with
the National Guard) were described by them as a sort of
in-Tennessee 'custodian' of NG facilities if and only if the
NG there is activated into federal service plus being a sort-of
'military police' for that state. As quasi-MPs they would have
some ability to access federal records to confirm Robeson's
military service. On the other hand, the TN STATE Guard will
(by their own statements) accept membership by civilians.

So they would be free to raid the armory? Yikes!

Robesin got back into uniform as a Civil Air Patrol (CAP) "officer" of
some kind. Says he's a Major now. Photo of him in a sage green (not
blue) flight suit on his QRZ website. As far as I know, most CAP
volunteers are involved in training youth/Cadets. Hmmmm?

I know that does worry me too

Naw. It's everybody else you have to worry about.

...unless one is under the flight path of this "pilot in
command." :-)

I pity anyone under that flight path. They don't know the danger they
might be in.

And the CAP and American Taxpayers are liable.

Robesin got a vanity call, K4CAP, while in the CAP. The CAP HQ is at
Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, Alabama. Then he gave it up. Look where
his old call now resides.

Robesin got back into uniform as a male nurse. Says he doesn't wear
the white dress uniform. Probably just regular pants and a v-neck
lavendar colo[u]red top.

Robesin has military medals. He has lots of medals. Many of those
medals he didn't earn.

has he ever listed them?

Nope. I'd only be interested in the ones he earned. But that would
just raise more questions about seven hostile actions.

One doesn't get a Good Conduct Medal for fighting in a bar
outside of Camp Pendleton... :-)

Probably why he rests his chin on his chest. Can't hold it high.

Robesin used to be an ASSISTANT NCOIC of NMC MARS on Okinawa. Doesn't
know the first thing about it. Doesn't know what a MOD is.

"MARS IS Amateur Radio" according to Robesin Yup, you heard it
here first.

Wayyyy too many times... :-)

Froot Loops.

A well know amateur radio outlet had the owners daughter's photo
featured in a prominent amateur radio publication. Robesin said she
was selling "Something" but it wasn't radios. He's a swell guy.

[ NOT the way to expect a discount from that dealer... ]

I'm sure that that amateur radio dealer became aware of robesin's
remarks.

Robesin can make comments all day long about how your children won't
respect you. His child died from severe birth defects and he knows
that no one will make comments about his children. He's a swell guy.

Robesin needs to talk to the wives. He needs to talk to Len's wife.
He needs to talk to my wife. He needs to talk to Mark's wife. He
wants to talk to them on the phone or in person. He wants to mail
them. He wants to knock on my door to talk to my wife and posts
partial addresses so you know to expect a visit. Now he makes jokes
about Len and Mark's wife. He's a swell guy.

I could go on, but I don't have 8 hours as Len suggests...

No? :-) It's like reading "Psychopathia Sexualis" by Kraft-
Ebbing...for fun... :-)

Ordinary sex is good enough for me.

So what's the real beef??? I disagreed with Robesin. He doesn't like
the way I think.

prehaps it was he disliked that you THINK at all

Robeson imagined himself to be a "real" GSgt, a DILL sergeant
who GIVES orders and is immune to any criticsm. :-)

Sorry Anderson Amateur Radio IS NOT Boot Camp!

I'm not a Morse bot.

So what's the real, Real beef? I don't think the Morse Code exam
should be retained for an HF license in amateur radio.

me neither

looks liek we will win

With the tons and tons of sour grapes from these Morse Forever folks,
no one has won anything.

The morsemen have been so brainwashed into believing their own
efficacy in radio that it is impossible to "win" anything,
certainly not with the ARRL publishing house constantly implying
that morsemanship is the "best" skill an amateur could have.
Amateur morsemen are so wrapped up in their personal skill that
they are unable to come to terms with any amateur or
professional radio person who doesn't care for it. To them,
US amateur radio is ALL ABOUT manual radiotelegraphy. Tsk.

The day of reckoning is coming.