Old September 1st 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.sports.baseball.cleve-indians,alt.sports.football.pro.cleve-browns,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default WTF???

"JDWILD" wrote in message
m...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"sutheran Ahia" wrote in message
.. .
Why all of a sudden is this NG being used to conduct juvenile,assinine
flamewars?

Mopar...,please quit responding to these dumbasses,and make them go
away.
I would rather have to read Bernie's drivel 20 times over,than to have
to look at this kindergarten ****.

Not only do we have your flamewars..., but also we are getting the
cross-posting retarded ****burgh flamers in here as well.
WTF is going on in here anyway???

I dont give a **** who blew who,who ass****ed whos mamma,who is or isnt
a real man or a coward...**** that ****!!!

Keep it geared towards football,...or I may start beleiving some of that
vile **** they are sayin about you might be true

So you plan to punish Steveo for what others are posting about him. I may
have to move into your group for a while. And I can promise that none of
the posts related to me will be football related (even though the Chiefs
are going all the way this year).

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

SteveO gets punished for being a psycho prick. He stalks people from
usenet and endangers their children. He's done.

Post proof where he has endangered a child.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.