Old September 1st 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
the watchman the watchman is offline

Default this is pitifull

is everyone in this newsgroup vile hate mongers that spew hate laden
filth at oneanother like this...maby you fellows shoud repent and take
religon...ya and you could be jehovas witness`s and learn really how
they can get 35 of `em the van on sat morn! ``The Watchman`` I Am
Watching You...
wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 05:10:54 -0700, wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
On 30 Aug 2006 05:40:06 -0700,
wrote:

they are listed somewhere give the freq loction and calsign of any
node in houghton

Do your own work, you lazy fat *******
I do you can't use a node that does not exist wisemen you lie.

No you lie, Markie. Just like you did about all your EME "contacts."

I posted the link that shows there is no echolink node in the
hougthton area

you lied and got caught again it is old news
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/