Old September 2nd 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default WHAT'S IT MADE FROM ???

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:38:34 GMT, (Ron in
NY) wrote:

I got a tube of GB Ox-Gard OX-100 to coat the sections of my Butternut HF9V
vertical as I assemble it. I looked on both the tube, the packaging, and the GB
website, but none of them indicate whether the product is silicone grease based
or petroleum grease based. Does anyone out there know ???

In this country, there is regulation that requires availability of a
Material Safety Data Sheet (which contains such information), and they
are on a public web site. Perhaps you have similar arrangements in
your jurisdiction.

Owen