Old September 2nd 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB.

"Watchman" wrote in
ps.com:

huh huh ah ha_ what a bunch of idiots in here...aint no wonder there
aint to many cbers become hams they all to ignorant ya dimwits 4
rogers gud buddies 10-4 and im steppin`... ``The Watchman`` I Am
Watching You...

You out a work again? Well watch all you want, but we would appreciate it
if you would stop jerking yourself off while watching. Tnx.

Do you also listen to Omega One?

Sc