Old September 2nd 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default DxAce.

Drifter,

What are we congratulating DxAce for exactly?

I don't like congratulating someone unless I know exactly what it's
for. See once you congratulate someone you can't take it back so easy.
I've heard that there's a certain stigma attached to this premature
congratulation.

Anyway sounds like Mr DxAce might have wrote something so I will take a
chance and offer my early congratulations and pat you on the back as
well. Please take a bow and let us know what exactly you have done.

Best regards,
Bob

Drifter wrote:
Steve.

Little congrads to ya there old man. just got my copy, and had to

pat ya on the back. ya did good.

Drifter...