Old September 2nd 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default If you saw KB9RQZ standing next to a large mud puddle would you drive close and splash him?

wrote in :

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 00:06:39 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
m:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:21:34 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
m:

On 30 Aug 2006 04:48:26 -0700,
wrote:
but you are a bad one wanting to take away the preledges other earned
for themselves

You don't want to earn radio "preledges" Mark. You're too lazy to put
forth an effort to earn them.

I have earned them

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to earn
them.

You're too friggen lazy to put forth an effort to earn anymore
priviledges, that's why you want ham radio dumbed down.

Now, if I lived near you, I would do CW practice for you to upgrade. I
honestly would. What you should do if you have an HF receiver is to try
to find some code on air to practice copying.

Maybe you could talk N9OGL into making Omega One a code practice station.
He could send Code practice runs in between all the ****ty songs he plays.

SC