Old September 2nd 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
David David is offline

Default Anyone used Superspice simulator ?

Joel,

Thanks for the link to the interview. I wish the commercial versions of
software could be as simple to use as RFSIM99. I was ready to purchase
the Gold version of the Superspice simulator and requested some adice
from the manufacturer. Having sent 2 emails with no response I have
decided to continue using the freeware RFSIM99.

I find RFsim to be really easy to use. I am a novice with regard to
simulation but find the editor intuitive to us.

I have downloaded a number of "S-Parameter" files from manufacturers and
it is a breeze to use these. I suppose If I could afford a network
analyser I could develop a set of S-parameters for any device I use and
any bias condition.

Its a shame someone did not develop the program and offer a low cost
version with a few more features and support. I find the free version is
great and would have been happy to pay something for it.

Regards

David

Joel Kolstad wrote:
"David" wrote in message
Do you know if they ever made another version of this program or sell a
commercial version of it ?

The author, Stewart Hyde, didn't do so. See:
http://www.practicalrf.com/$Newsletter/e-letters/February2006/RFSim99.htm