Old September 2nd 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default WHAT'S IT MADE FROM ???

Cecil Moore wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

I won't say that global warming is happening or not.

Of course, global warming is happening. It has been
going on for tens of thousands of years and happens
every time the earth cyclically emerges from an ice
age as it is doing now.

I'm speaking of CO2 based global warming, whether as the results of say
volcanic activity, or as a result of the amount of CO2 added to the
atmosphere as a result of combustion release.

May I assume that you believe that glacial cycles are the sole source
of global warming or cooling?

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -