Old September 2nd 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default OT FAO Regulars

"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in message
.. .
Steveo wrote:
My luck I'd get one of those four hour hard ons that they warn you
about and have to tell her on the way to the hospital! doh

First you should grow a dick. Maybe that issue of smallness is why you
can't seem to reproduce *

*Which is a good thing, considering how you are with little kids and DDT.

If Steveo can't reproduce then how did he kill his own child? Your
credibility is zilch and down right kOOky.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.