Old September 2nd 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Lloyd Daugherty Lloyd Daugherty is offline

Default Wiseman Reports Back To Work Release

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 00:02:15 -0500, Not Lloydie anon@anon wrote:
As usual, Woger's flurry of vile posts happened between 0630 and 0750. He
will disappear into Work Release for the weekend once again, to return early
Monday morning, unless they keep in for Labor Day, too.

Where is he jailed? I heard that it was somewhere in Ohio.

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I
want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that [sic]"

In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."

In message .com,
declared "yes so I have?" "what is it to YOU" when
Secwet Woger said, "Marky admits he's been ass****ed!"