Old September 2nd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Fred Hambrecht Fred Hambrecht is offline

Default trolling right along

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to earn
them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

trolling right along