Old September 3rd 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default WHAT'S IT MADE FROM ???

Richard Clark wrote:
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:15:53 GMT, John - KD5YI
wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

I won't say that global warming is happening or not.

Of course, global warming is happening. It has been
going on for tens of thousands of years and happens
every time the earth cyclically emerges from an ice
age as it is doing now.

I'm speaking of CO2 based global warming, whether as the results of
say volcanic activity, or as a result of the amount of CO2 added to the
atmosphere as a result of combustion release.

May I assume that you believe that glacial cycles are the sole
source of global warming or cooling?

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

Hey, Mike. The truth is inconvenient for Cecil.

Hi John,

Cecil's answer, like those of so many politicians, embraces a faulty
premise to dismiss discussion. Imagine those same administration
savants on the upcoming 5th anniversary asking for yet another board
of enquiry for a study into the possibility of WMD in Iraq. That
didn't happen, and yet we get this interminable "Global Warming isn't
so, and it isn't from ____" (fill in the blank with any of a number of
their favorite red herrings).

And when it is finally incontrovertible, we'll have moans of
"we just didn't know at the time!"

I only hope I live long enough to see how they figure out a way to
blame it on the leeburulls!

Next week, how Creation Science will have our cars running on water to
wean us from terrorist oil.

If you have enough faith, manna, oops.. I mean fuel, will appear each
morning in your Escalade... ;^)

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -