Old September 2nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Ed is offline

Default I'm looking for the manual of the TR-2200A

wrote in news:8rpjf2d0o9a9q63cgl2s1ojhf13quk32hu@
4ax.com:

I recently got a tr-2200a that wasn't suspossed to be working. The
batteries are totally bad. I just wired it into a 12V car battery and
it works great. I'd like to know where to buy crystals and how to
change them.

thanks

Manual is available at
http://www.mods.dk

more specifically, at http://www.mods.dk/index.php?
ListManuals=kenwood

As far as getting crystals, any of the old reliable crystal
manufacturers have the data to provide crystals for the frequencies you
specify. I used ICM ( International Crystal Mfg ) since the 60s, but
gravitated towards Sentry Crystal Mfg. Co in years later.... I think I
preferred the accents of their Southern Bells G. In either case, they
provide quality crystals, and there are many other sources too.

Ed K7AAT