Old September 3rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: Fred Hambrecht on Sat, Sep 2 2006 1:52 pm

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

"an old friend" wrote in message

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to earn
them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

trolling right along

Go for it, Congenial Fred, show 'em who's boss in da ham hood!
:-)

Ya know, US amateur radio is supposed to be about good
fellowship and all that warm and fuzzy stuff. Poor Fred
long since ran out of warmth and his mind is fuzzy...tsk.

What are YOU "better at," Congenial Fred? Morse code? I'm
sure you are a whiz at that. Anything else except getting a
bad score on the range after shooting off your mouth? I'll
bet not.

Wow (yawn) 50 years a ham (and still not cured). I've been
a professional in radio longer than that. Fascinating stuff
that radio and electronics technology. Morse code isn't
technology per se...it was being done over 40 years before
the first radio-as-a-communications-medium was demonstrated
in 1896. But you "are better" than non-morsemen because you
passed a NON-TECHNICAL, NON-INTELLECTUAL manual morse code
test...as an AMATEUR. [big Ben Stein "wowwww" here]

"Welfare license?" Just because there's no manual morse
code test for Technician class? Oh, my, but the FCC does
NOT say anything about "welfare licenses." That's only your
own BIGOTRY vomited up. Almost half of all US amateur radio
licenses are now in the Technician Class. Are you
deliberately trying to alienate half of all ham licensees?
Well, Congenial Fred, you are doing real good on that
alienation part.

Have fun on "the bands," Fred, there's plenty of your kind
there, the bigoted morsemen, the self-proclaimed gods of
AMATEUR radio trying to be "leaders" in da ham 'hood.

Fred, support stem cell research. You've lost too many
neurons required for good fellowship...maybe some stem
cells can help restore them.