Old September 3rd 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm

Fred Hambrecht wrote:
We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Brian, sudden realization! We may have found the illegitimate
biological father of Stebie Robeson!

Same ego, same "better than you" bad attitude, same lack of good
fellowship, same 9-year-old's sass, same-o same-o! Incredible!

Then again he may be a cousin to that anony-mousie "Slow Code."
Lots of inbreeding going on in the morsemen ranks.

I wonder where Jimmy Noserve is hiding? Fred said "shut up!"
Jimmy would have a hissy fit if'n he saw that...:-)