Old September 3rd 06, 07:59 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.cb,sac.general
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default I-70 Radio

"Dr. Steven Antichrist PHD" wrote:
Trollomatic Inc. wrote:
"Woger Two Test" wrote in message
hey, if'n you needs to buy a linear or a CB that does
Freeband, go to Jake's I-70 Comms Room. can't miss
it on Ohio I-70 tell him Woger sent ya. Jake just got
a new shipment of amps in, all kinds, up to 5KW

I have cash buyer waiting to make good on five 1 Kilowatt plus mobile
amplifiers.

Contact me for details. Please no guns, dogs or drugs. I will be
armed.

You have bad shoulders and you can't lift all those amps!

The led shield is heavy too ya know.