Old September 3rd 06, 08:54 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default OT FAO Regulars except for scott gilbert

"The God of Odd Statements" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 06:56:14 +0000, Steveo did most oddly state:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 06:20:11 +0000, Steveo attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote...
Steveo wrote:
My luck I'd get one of those four hour hard ons that they warn you
about and have to tell her on the way to the hospital! doh

First you should grow a dick. Maybe that issue of smallness is
why you can't seem to reproduce *

*Which is a good thing, considering how you are with little kids
and DDT.

If Steveo can't reproduce then how did he kill his own child? Your
credibility is zilch and down right kOOky.

Any guy looking to be ass ****ed by a transvestite has credibility
problems, imo.

Only if he goes on at length about how homosexuals are filthy perverts
in other forums (including anything web-based, especially).

Yeah, boundaries are set in regard to ass ****ing.

Hypocrisy is the issue (saying one thing, doing the opposite), not anal
sex. Though, of course, straight couples have anal sex, too. Far more than
do gay couples...

I wish you would explain that to my wife. g
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.