Old September 3rd 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Fred Hambrecht Fred Hambrecht is offline

Default trolling right along

Wah! Wah! Wah! Boo fricken Hoo... the mean old coder is picking on me... Get
a life! Anyone that can get that emotional over not getting their way has
more issues than not being able to copy code.

You may want to consult a mental health worker...

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fred Hambrecht wrote:
If you read beyond that line, you would have seen I was fulfilling the
expectations of the no code troll...

you were the stand procode jerk you mean