Old September 3rd 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
L. L. is offline

Default Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the ****ty music so Markie get his General?

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. com...
N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

...a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

Dude - trust me, if the FCC wants to burn your ass - they will - and I don't
care what "color", "religion", etc - you may be. I've seen them burn people
of both races for HUGE dollars - more than once. The same guy twice too, for
his ignorance to obey the rules. You aren't but a pimple on the governments
ass. And they'll pick you off just like anyone else. Go ahead and play your
"card". I'll watch for your name in the FCC Digest soon. In case you don't
know it, they divulge ALL violators in this digest for all to see. Fines,
actions, etc. GO FOR IT.
I can use some good reading material come fall. NEVER SAY NEVER - cause when
ya least expect it, they'll be knocking on your door.

L.