Old September 3rd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Mopey-Dopey-Steveo Mopey-Dopey-Steveo is offline

Default OT FAO Regulars

Steveo wrote:
A hot looking nurse might be the last thing I would need with a four
hour hard on in the emergency room!!! (ice me) haha

If you could have afforded medical insurance; you would not have to use the
emergency room like a walk in clinic. Here is a hint: if you didn't drop
out of high school you would not have to mow lawns and shovel snow like you
do.

--
See Steve Parks / MopeyDopey at

Q: Why would Steveo kill a child with crop duster DDT?
A: So Steveo could hide pedophilia charges