Old September 3rd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
gray-beard gray-beard is offline

Default Radio Shack PRO-95 Quit

In your owners manual under truobleshooting there is a section on how to
reset and how to initialize the scanner.
If you don't have a manual you can join the Pro93-95 Yahoo group and
download one there.

GB

Cass Lewart wrote:
Cass Lewart ) wrote:
: My Pro-95 suddenly stopped responding to the keyboard. It is locked up on a
: channel and there is no way to make it do anything. It does not respond to the
: Lock/Light key either. Using WIN-95 program and the serial cable I was able to
: clear all channels but it still does not respond to the keyboard. Please help!
: Cass

Would appreciate any info on factory reset.
Cass

--
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government
has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't

-- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged