Old November 7th 03, 05:05 PM
Dr. Anton Squeegee

In article ,
says...

I just acquired a MSR2000 UHF Repeater at a price I could not refuse.
Being new to Motorola I really need help. Are manuals available for
download somewhere on the web?

Regrettably, Motorola doesn't work like that. However...

(After checking price/availability)

Give a call to 1-800-422-4210, get on with the order department,
and order these two numbers:

68-81061E40, MSR2000 Audio/Control Manual, $59.63

68-81061E55, MSR2000 UHF Base/Repeater manual, $41.87 (must be
used with the audio/control manual).

Yeah, I know it's about $100 worth of paper, but I can state with
absolute confidence that both manuals, between them, will give you more
than you ever wanted to know about that unit, including a full set of
schematics and parts lists.

73 de KC7GR

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)