Old November 6th 03, 10:01 PM
Ed

Hi,

I have owned the IC-2100H for about 18 months and I am very happy with it.
I regularly get great audio reports. Tx performance with a 1/4 wave mobile
whip has been impressive on simplex and distant repeaters. The 113 memories
and other functions are computer programmable. The display is alpha-numeric
so you don't need to try and memorize which freq's belong to which repeater.
IMD figures are great and it comes with a DTMF mic. It also has expanded
receive coverage for monitoring public service, etc.

Ed

"William Mutch" wrote in message
ell.edu...
I'm seriously considering buying a 2 meter mobile...plain vanilla.
I've narrowed the field to Icom IC-2100H, Kenwood TM-261A, Yaesu FT-
1500M and Alinco DR135T. ?? Anyone have any direct personal experience
with any of these rigs ...positive or negative ?? Others to check out
??

K de KC2LVQ