Old September 4th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Hurricane John Frequencies

wrote in
:

I told y'all how to get the best bad weather news for your area.If you
have a small battery powered tv or combination tv/radio,that is good to
have too,one that can also run off a car battery.I own five of them.The
weather here is between warm and cool,very calm weather,just now about
to get night time outside.What have you contributed?
cuhulin

I stepped outside and broke wind, contributing green-house gases.

Glad to do my part to make sure democrats get their global warming so they
can blame their own country some more.

Sc