Old September 4th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

wrote:
Woody wrote:

Since I don't know this Robitussin guy, I really can't say anything in reply
to this post....
rb

All you have to do (if you've got about 8 hours to spare) is go
through Google archives since before they bought it from
DejaNews several years ago. "Robitussin" has thousands of
postings in the same venal manner he continues to use...
especially his self-promotion as heroic USMC veteran which
he has never, ever proved through any third-party references,
digitized documents, or much of anything else other than his
own AOL home page and self-description on QRZ.

He is clearly into his own fantasy of imagined superpowers
without the aid of Stan Lee.

Len, tell us about what it is like to go through an artillery barrage
again. Your "sphincter post" was a classic. Was that fact or fiction?

Dave K8MN