Old September 4th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default If you had to use CW... would robesin still be an idiot?

From: on Thurs, Aug 24 2006 6:30 pm

From: on Wed, Aug 23 2006 7:46 pm

From: on Tues, Aug 22 2006 7:14 pm

From: on Mon, Aug 21 2006 6:30 pm

From: an old friend on Mon, Aug 21 2006 3:16 pm

From: on Sun, Aug 20 2006 2:57 pm

Robesin used the wrong word/acronym for a RESUME' presented
as part of an interview for a job.

Thought he had a "killer" job as a male nurse?

God forbid!

Yes.

There have been several KILLERS among the nursing profession made
infamous in the news of the last decade.

Robesin an academic? Not in this lifetime.

It's just his inappropriate use of what to him are important sounding
words and acronyms.

Some of those he makes up as he goes along.

Probably how his career in the Marines was invented.

Well, he might have been in the reserves?

Was that you or Frank that nailed that one?

Frank nailed him. Frank had so many nails he didn't have to ask
Robeson to cross his legs...

Heil might be a candidate for the other cross. He claims some sort
of intimate knowledge of Human Resources Departments (Personnel)
and their terminology. Most strange since Heil got hisself a nice
cushy job long enough to get him a government pension...doesn't
need to send out resumes to companies looking for warm bodies.

Heil was just trying to divert the subject away from "CW."

That's incorrect. Heil knows what a CV is. Anderson didn't.

Heil
is a morseman and...

....and a single sideband man and an AM man and an FM man and an RTTY
man. Heil isn't limited by your small imagination.

...one of those who insists that a morse code test
is absolutely necessary for an AMATEUR radio license.

You, not a participant in amateur radio, insist that morse testing must
be removed. Go figure!

Heil seems
to have spent his USAF service time fighting the Vietnam War with
a MARS radio. Brave stuff. :-)

You get very little correct. I was never assigned to MARS anywhere. My
tours were with SAC and in Airlift--Big Time HF comms. Why are you
concerned with my tour in Vietnam? It has as much relevance to amateur
radio and your stories of "Big Time HF" army radio of better than a
half-century back. I was a radio amateur long before entering the
military, Len. I was a schoolboy of 14 and I obtained something which
stymies certain people in their eighth decade of life.

Dave K8MN