Old September 4th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

wrote:

More than one in here is confused about "key lists."

One such person would seem to be you!

In commo
crypto, the "key lists" are very, very restricted and essential
for encryption...not the brag lists of "essential" personnel of
an organization.

Yet is was you who had egg all over his face after your statement that I
nowhere appeared on State's Key Officer's Lists, a list that no one
would be likely to confuse with "key lists". I worked professionally
with crypto material every day. I never worked with a "key list".

Amateur radio doesn't use crypto material.

Your list of errors continues to grow.

Dave K8MN