Old September 4th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J Tabor J Tabor is offline

Default FREEWARE - WinCAP Wizard - VOACAP

Hi Sanjaya,

Thanks for the interest. The correct email address is several places in the
software; even a one click link. Also is available on the web site.

Using a special email address for usenet, and usenet only, cuts down
significantly on the junk mail. Also is humerous when junk mailers use the
unsent only address and claim I requested their junk. How? Evidently they
have ways, like sending to lots of addresses at a domaain. Oh well.

73,
Jim
--
email sent to:
is discarded without being seen.

Hi Jim.
Where do we send the e-mail for QSL-ware if the above address is not
checked?