Old September 4th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] acts238way@yahoo.com is offline

Default help with HF radio

hello,

I am looking to start out with an inexpensive even used transiever to
do some HF broadcasting. I am aware of getting trained/licenced, and
all of this is near future.

Eventhough i am completely ignorant concerning the know how on setting
up a station of this sort, and this too will come with study. Im
looking for a broad cast range between 500 and 1000 miles i just need
something cheap hopfully tht would do the trick for now. What is all
involved in this whole operation. from price to antennea to what ever..

Please someone give me some direction

Thanks

Jesse