Old September 4th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default 20m "ringo"

Jimmie D wrote:
Thanks Cecil This was my first plan but I dont have room to run the stub
straight out so I kind of tabled the idea for a while. Now that I have
thought about it there is no reason I couldnt wrap it around the antenna.

There's no reason why you couldn't spiral it around
the antenna like a pancake inductor. If you kept each
spiral about a foot away from the next one, the area
occupied would be pretty small. Good luck.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com