Old September 4th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the ****ty music so Markie get his General?

L. wrote:
"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. com...
N9OGL wrote:

as for losing my license I really doubt that, you see I have a number
of cards I can play and the FCC will wish not to go after me.

...a number of cards you can play?

The race card?

The lunatic card?

Would you care to share these cards with us???

Dude - trust me, if the FCC wants to burn your ass - they will - and I don't
care what "color", "religion", etc - you may be. I've seen them burn people
of both races for HUGE dollars - more than once. The same guy twice too, for
his ignorance to obey the rules. You aren't but a pimple on the governments
ass. And they'll pick you off just like anyone else. Go ahead and play your
"card". I'll watch for your name in the FCC Digest soon. In case you don't
know it, they divulge ALL violators in this digest for all to see. Fines,
actions, etc. GO FOR IT.
I can use some good reading material come fall. NEVER SAY NEVER - cause when
ya least expect it, they'll be knocking on your door.

L.

Well, L let me tell you a few things.....I will continue to run this
station, and I WILL fight the FCC on this....After all why should I
Apply for a license if the FCC isn't going to consider my application
and waivers?? and believe my, I've applied many times from many
different types of broadcast license. I know a few individuals on the
House Subcommittee on Telecommunications (The FCC BOSS) who agree with
me on this. So let the Facist Communication Commission (FCC) come after
me, we go to the court and they will have to explain themsleves to the
judge, why they didn't consider my seven application and seven waivers,
after the Federal Courts told them they had to consider waivers. The
FCC will also have to explain to a judge why they put outa bulletin
that is misleading and the fact the power output for Part 15 is in the
nanowatt (not milliwatts like so many believe) and the fact the FCC has
gone to the Federal courts claiming that a person could run a Part 15
broadcast station, when in fact the power is so so low that as the FCC
put it in a ORDER back in 1974 "part 15 is not designed for
broadcasting due to it extremely low power.) So let see the FCC
explain to the Judge why they ****ing lied all these years about those
things.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO