Old September 4th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

"Woody" wrote in message
Inevitable is the word you're looking for...

rb

radio content:

Some waves are shorter than others, thus we refer to them as shortwaves.

"David" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:35:44 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:30 -0400, "L." wrote:

my name should have been omitted from "this" post as none of "this" content
was of my doing!
Ifn's you're going to quote someone - quote the "correct" party.

Numbnuts ) wrote the immediate below

so I would not care if you could prove that the WMD stuff was nothing
but a langley fake up to force a war , a war was what we needed and
sooner rather than later. Indeed iwas hoping for war in jan 2002
before 9/11 occoured my beef with bush is that he waitied so long

Someone obviously with some sense - who I believe to be - "David"
- wrote the rest.
War is insane. We can no longer afford such madness.

L.