Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
welcome back Mr Smith

I haven't been around lately because I have been working on a lot of
projects for ham radio and business as well. It has been a while. I see
Scheissman is still up to it though.

yep he is still at it he must be perfectly miserable in his personal
life to spend his days trashing various places on the internet

Trashing various places on the internet? You and AB8MQ are peas in the
same pod, fortunately males can't reproduce. Have to ever chatted with
Roger on CB?

SC