Old November 10th 03, 08:21 PM

In article ,
wrote:

In article ,
(Fred McKenzie) wrote:

I don't have a manual and mods.dk doesn't have one
listed so I know how to perform a reset on the rig

Ian-

I don't recall that model. Is it possible the TS-480S is a typo? Might it
be
a 430 or 680?

Either way, your description of the problem makes me think of a CPU that is
hung-up. You might try exercising a master reset, but you might need the
manual to do that. Often a reset is done by holding down a particular
button
or combination of buttons while turning on the power.

Another thought is that your CMOS memory battery is almost dead, but not
quite!

73, Fred, K4DII

There is a Kenwood TS-480, but I don't think that Kenwood is shipping
yet.

http://www.burghardt-amateur.com/Bur...ain_frame.html

73
Dale K9VUJ

Sorry about this, it appears the link did not work. So you must click
on new equipment the click on Kenwood and the page will come up with the
new Kenwood mobile.

Dale