Old September 5th 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default then follow you own standards

The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 00:21:59 +0000, Dustin wrote:
"relic" wrote:

Until you out personal contact info. Then it turns into stalking, Filth.

personal contact info was long put out in RRAP by the very party that
troled you into RRAP we call him "woger" becuase it is belived he Roger
Wismen but wether he is or not. hehas posted the personal contact info
of people like myself his various other foes on RRAP and those of my
family my neaighoors the possible former owners of my proerty even put
out the addresses of other with htreats of actionagainst them just
because they share my name

you folks are doing the wil here in RRAP of a gay bashing stlaking
bbigot

I do hope you are happy about that