Old September 5th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:39:05 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

You would know about that lisp.

Yes, he heard it when you called him up and asked if you could suck his
dick!

That's what you did to the Lavender Lads of Wheeling.

No, that's what YOU did, fatboy. I've heard the tape.

Now we understand
why you sound like Porky Pig on the air

No, he doesn't. But, you sound like Truman Capote with your lisp,
fatass.