Old September 5th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal
Frank Dresser Frank Dresser is offline

Default Receiving voice with my cd player + pc??!!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ben Sinclair ) wrote 10 years ago in 1996:

[big ol' snip]

But I understand EVP
isn't for everyone and besides, I'm basically asking you to try
something that *may* result in you changing your entire belief system
from the ground up, and it takes a brave soul to embark on such a risk.

Jeff

I dunno about EVP, but given the length of time this thread has been dead,
usenet necromancy can now be taken for a proven fact!

Frank Dresser