Old September 6th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter Peter is offline

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

wrote...

So there are no amateurs on the CB newsgroup?

This is not an Amateur newsgroup. Those who come here are either
here to discuss CB, spam the group or Troll.

I come to this group for CB messages. If I wanted Amateur or professional
topics, I would look in the associated groups.
Of all the groups I use, this is the worst for off-topic posts, Trolls and hate
messages. The amount of crap is making this group unusable.

Could of fooled me.

I must resist the temptation to answer that one ;~)

Regards,

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/