Old September 6th 06, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would youadd the link to your favorites?

wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Sniveling **** whined:

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link
to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Poor Toad, he finally posted under his own name instead of "Billy
Smith."

Hey Stupid, errr I mean Scheissman. Did you know that I live three
hundred miles from Todd. Did that occur to you? Or are you stupid?
That's right you do live in that crappy little WV town that no one has
ever heard of. Moron.