Old September 6th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Why Does k4yz Persist In His Lying

wrote:

an old friendless faggot cocksucker whined:

wrote:

nope you are the one going oon and on about something that is none of
your bussness

You made it our business, faggot.

how?

I have not solicted any of you for sex

Steve and is friend went looking and tried to blackmail me I beat them
to the punch it is still none of your busness

Wrong, faggot, you are the one who broadcast his homosexuality and
perversions online.

You do an excellent job of that yourself broadcasting your homosexual
obsessions. Must suck to be you not being able to find a self respecting
woman.