Old September 6th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Markie whines and lies right along

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

On 31 Aug 2006 04:51:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

most of wht you both write is indeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.

yes wismen after being harrassed by and steve for weeks I answered you
question

Nope you didn't.

yes I did I answered the question how could I consume ber without
drinking it

"Ber?"

you and robeson kept saying I culd not

So you admit to the perverted practice of beer enemas, faggot? That is
just sacrilege to the beer.

You keep talking about it so obviously you're the one with an obsession
about it. Let's guess that you weren't really in the Air Force but in
the Village People singing "In the Navy"