Old September 6th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Don't believe everything Markie says.inded you should not butyou can't belive anything Slow Code says

wrote:

an old friendless cocksucker wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an old fraud wrote:

Why do you want to dumb down ham radio Mark,

I don't want to dumb it down i want to stop the silly frat house ****
you advocate

What the hell do you know about real "frat houses", you illiterate
moron, besides when you watch a rerun of "Animal House" on TV? You
sure were never in a real frat house at any time.

sure I have been I was never presauded I wanted to jion such a gruop,

You were never asked. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since you were never at a
college to begin with.

Your college is/was? Which one did you attend Curtains boy? Did you
attend any sort of certified trade school, business schoo, or
university? Or is it all smoke and mirrors like the rest of your
unsubstantiated life?