Old September 6th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default Any bets, Will Billy Smith have to spend labor day giving his daddy blowjobs?

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

The thing about whining IKYABWAI

Poor Billy, came out from under his rock when Roger wasn't around for
the weekend like the coward he is. Poor Billy has no girl or life or
even any friends.

Mwhahahahahah. What you really don't know Scheissman. I've got all three
of those things you mentioned that I don't have.

That why you were posting in the early morning hours? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

No, it's called having the means and resources to do something because I

You had to work the early shift at the pizza restaurant?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no life, Lardass!