Old September 6th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default ping Slow code

canyou get it through your head I have xero interest in Morse Code

if you could give me the abilty to read it I would not use it since I
am not interested in what it offers

I have psent a good part of youth on the mode and I will waste no more
time on it

I don't feel that Ham is CW, the FCC and the ARRL agree it isn't

for the type of contacts I could make with CW I can make much the same
contact using JT 65 modes which I have made afew moon bounce contacts
and in creasing number of terreail contact using MS based proagation
and all without having to listen to static. If I listen to static I
want to hear a person not a machine be it computer or code key

I will can and will listen for the off chance of hearing either SOS or
OSO if I hear either I boot up my CW reading program and try to help
out if it apreas I can read the signal and no one is responding. a very

unlikely event I suspect.

aside from that nothing could get to to use that mode. ona personal
level I DO despise it and hope to hear its demise (by the volontary
disuse of the ARS the last bastition of CW use) I may not live that
long, but I have hopes

BTW calling some one lazy is just not a good way to get to them to do
something you want them to to do