Old September 6th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

DrDeath wrote:
And YOUR not willing to share any blame??? Your a hypocrite, many times I
have tried to have serious technical discussions, and YOU always kOOk out on
me when I make valid statements or offer cheap methods of improving your
amp. Seems to me that every time the tech talk gets heavy, you start getting
defensive. Where's YOUR logic Brian?

You see... that's the difference between me and you.
You have all this time to argue... I don't.

www.telstar-electronics.com