Old September 7th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

wrote:
From:
on Mon, Sep 4 2006 7:49 pm

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

There IS a high probability of your being right, Brian.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Should have let Tom Eddy go on for a few more
days and reveal more of his Robesinisms.

"uncalled for..."

"childishly tawdry..."

"speaks volumes..."

"Lennie..."

Slipping to "Lennie" as an attempt at a last dig is a
highlighted error of this "Edison." :-)

Yep.

Note also the FAILURE to document details. Robesin didn't
state who I was allegedly impersonating...further
reinforcing the "alternate personality" syndrome. All
damning but nothing specific, typical Robesin posting.

The "childishly tawdry" part sounds like he just put down a harlequin
romance starring Fabio. I can't wait for him to tell us that he's
"livid." ;^)

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

Yes. Yuck. Robesin is going deeper, deeper into his abyss.

After that layered filth, he complains that Mark isn't "acting human."
Hi!